Home Register Feedback SiteMap Disclaimer Copyright Contact
About Us
Public Workshops
Customised Workshops
Horizon Europe Links
Leaflets and Tools
Horizon2020 Links
FP7 Financial Info and FAQs
FP7 Links
FP6 Financial Info & FAQs
FP6 Links
Project Admin
FP6 Financial Info & FAQs --> Project --> Changing Partners --> Changing Partners FAQs

Q: If a partner has withdrawn and their remaining resources have been reallocated - do they need to provide an audit certificate and if so do we need to leave enough money in their grant to pay for it?
Q: For a running project we have asked our project officer for a contract amendment concerning the participation of a Joint Research Unit (JRU) within our project. Now our project officers asks for: "A revised version of Annex I, where the tasks of the third party are duly described as well as the resources made available from them to the project." I thought that a JRU and a "third party" were 2 completely different things. Could you please explain? In my opinion there is no need to describe the resources made available to the JRU, since the JRU is not a third party.

Site Developed by S.Y. Technologies Last updated: 9/6/2018