7 Feb 2020
The Holiday Inn Vienna City Hotel.
The workshop is targeted at Financial Personnel and Project Managers.
- Overview of the Individual Fellowships, ITN, RISE and COFUND Actions (project types)
- Rules for participation
- Overview and differences between Marie-Curie Grant Agreements and the H2020 Model Grant Agreement
- Employment contract requirements
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions Financial rules & regulations including: Eligible & Non-Eligible costs, employment supporting documentation, audit requirements, foreign currency
- Reporting requirements– progress reports, Mid-term report, periodic reports, Declarations of conformity, questionnaires,
- Case Studies and examples
- Things to watch out for!
- Discussion of participant issues /situations
€599 + VAT
To register, please download the registration form and send completed form by Email here, or fax to: +97289327362