In FP6, organisations were disadvantaged by a combination of poor budgeting and lack of knowledge of the financial regulations as applied to themselves. This frequently resulted in missed opportunities as well as grossly under-budgeting their own involvement when successful.
Now with the start of FP7, the Finance Helpdesk will provide in-depth training to ensure workshop participants that the problems encountered in FP6 do not continue into FP7.
1st Workshop Date:
27 – 28 March 2007
There is a lack of rooms in Brussels for these dates, Please ensure you have accommodation. The hotel rooms we were holding are now sold out.
The Finance Helpdesk will be holding a series of 2 Day in-depth FP7 Financial Workshop targeted at Accountants, Auditors, Financial Personnel and experienced Project Managers.
To ensure the attendees have all the tools required to interpret and implement the new rules of FP7. This is key in enabling them to understand and implement their own, or their clients’ financial responsibilities and options in applying for and undertaking an EU RTD project.
The Workshops will include specially prepared materials including: presentations, exercises and workbooks with illustrated examples. These workshops will be conducted by experienced qualified accountants and Project Managers.
The Finance Helpdesk Workshop will be implemented through:
· Explaining and interpreting current written published material,
· Case Studies and examples,
· Discussion of problems and situations from the participants,
· Consultants’ extensive experience in the EU Framework Programs.
• Funding Schemes
• Differences between FP6 and FP7
• FP7 Participation, Subcontractors, Third Parties
• Risk-sharing Finance Facility, Guarantee Mechanism
• Funding Regimes, Lump Sums, Flat Rates
• Funding Rates, Activities
• Personnel Costs, Average Personnel costs, Employment issues, Students
• Eligible & Ineligible costs
• Going from AC to Full Costs
• Overheads, Possible Methods, Direct Costs Vs Indirect Costs,
• Financial Planning, Financial Spreadsheet
• Bookkeeping, Accounting Records, Timesheets, Cost Recording
• Financial Reporting, Timing and approval of financial reports
• Certificate on Financial Statement
• EU Audits / Liquidated Damages
• Consortium Agreement financial Issues
• The Role of the Coordinator
995€ with 100€ discount for INPACT members http://www.inpactint.com
Scotland House, Schuman, Brussels, Belgium http://www.scotlandeuropa.com/confmap.htm
Download the registration form, fill-in and fax to +972 8 9327362 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Workshop is now fully booked. We have added another date for the 2 Day Financial Workshop which will be held on 14 & 15 May in Brussels. For more information, please press here.