The Icelandic Centre for Research (RANNIS) is hosting a 1 day FP7 Financial Workshop in Reykjavik, Iceland.
The workshop will be particularly relevant to anyone who wants to understand the new FP7 Financial Rules.
The workshop will be conducted by the Finance Helpdesk. Similar workshops have been operated across other countries in the EU and have been highly praised.
The Workshop will cover:
FP7 Financial Regulations
• Differences between FP6 and FP7
• 75% for Universities and SMEs
• Flat rate Overheads Vs Real Costs (FC Calculation)
• Charging for Permanent Members of Staff,
• Eligible Costs
In-House Financial Recording Systems
• Cost Recording
• Activity Reports
• Management Reports (Form C)
• Audit Certificates
Registration form with travel information