The Finance Helpdesk is holding an interactive 2 Day Workshop in Vienna, Austria.
`Just because you have read the Highway Code doesn’t mean you can drive’
Financial regulations are, necessarily, long and written in financial or legal jargon which requires interpretation on how to apply them.
Information on the financial rules for the next Framework program “Horizon Europe” are starting to emerge.
‘Our aim is to ensure that not only is the correct amount budgeted for you, but that it can also be eventually correctly realised.’
The Finance Helpdesk focuses on Horizon2020 rules and the new Horizon Europe financial information that is available. It will explain the financial implications for your organization as well as how to budget properly, set up your books and report for H2020 and setup for Horizon Europe.
5 & 6 Nov 2018
The Holiday Inn Vienna City Hotel.
The workshop is targeted at Financial Personnel and Project Managers.
To ensure the attendees have the tools required to correctly claim their Horizon 2020 costs and to give the latest Framework Program Financial Information.
The Workshops will include specially prepared materials including: presentations, exercises and workbooks with illustrated examples.
This Finance Helpdesk Workshop is interactive and will be implemented through:
·Explaining and interpreting current written published material,
·Case Studies and examples,
·Discussion of problems and situations from the participants.
Workshop topics included:
• Horizon 2020 Overview
• Current Horizon 2020 Financial Rules
• The latest on Horizon Europe
• Horizon2020 Cost Recording
• Horizon 2020 Eligible Costs
• Horizon2020 + VAT
• In-House Financial Recording Systems
• Financial Viability in Horizon 2020
• SMEs in Horizon 2020
• Participation, Subcontractors, Third Parties
• Guarantee Mechanism
• Funding Regimes, Lump Sums, Flat Rates,
• Personnel Costs, Unit costs, Employment issues, Students
• EU Participant Portal
• Eligible & Ineligible costs
• Financial Planning, Financial Spreadsheet
• Bookkeeping, Accounting Records, Timesheets, Cost Recording
• Financial Reporting, Timing and approval of financial reports
• Certificate on Financial Statement
• EU Audits / Liquidated Damages
• Consortium Agreement Financial Issues
• The Role of the Coordinator
• Financial secrets
To register, please download the registration form and send completed form by Email here, or fax to: +97289327362