The Finance Helpdesk is holding an interactive 2 Day Workshop in London, UK.
`Just because you have read the Highway Code doesn’t mean you can drive’
Financial regulations are, necessarily, long and written in financial or legal jargon which requires interpretation on how to apply them.
‘Our aim is to ensure that not only is the correct amount budgeted for you, but that it can also be eventually correctly realised.’
‘The very latest Horizon 2020 Financial Rules and how they affect you’
The Finance Helpdesk focuses on updated FP7 financial reporting and will explain the Horizon 2020 rules and the financial implications for your organization as well as how to budget properly and set up your books for H2020.
10 & 11 November 2015
Holiday Inn Ariel, Heathrow. UK
The workshop is targeted at Financial Personnel and Project Managers.
To ensure the attendees have the tools required to correctly claim their FP7 costs and to give the latest Horizon 2020 Financial Information.
The Workshops will include specially prepared materials including: presentations, exercises and workbooks with illustrated examples.
This Finance Helpdesk Workshop is interactive and will be implemented through:
· Explaining and interpreting current written published material,
· Case Studies and examples,
· Discussion of problems and situations from the participants.
Workshop topics included for FP7 and H2020:
· Horizon 2020 Overview
· Horizon 2020 vs FP7
· Current Horizon 2020 Financial Rules
· Horizon 2020 Cost Recording
· Horizon 2020 Eligible Costs
· Horizon 2020+ VAT
· In-House Financial Recording Systems
· Financial Viability in Horizon 2020
· SMEs in Horizon 2020
· Participation, Subcontractors, Third Parties
· Guarantee Mechanism
· Funding Regimes, Lump Sums, Flat Rates,
· Personnel Costs, Unit costs, Employment issues, Students
· URF,SEP, NEF Facility, FORCE.
· Eligible & Ineligible costs
· Financial Planning, Financial Spreadsheet
· Bookkeeping, Accounting Records, Timesheets, Cost Recording
· Financial Reporting, Timing and approval of financial reports
· Certification Financial Statement
· EUAudits / Liquidated Damages
· Consortium Agreement financial Issues
· The Role of the Coordinator
· Financial secrets
£895 + VAT
To register, please download the registration form and send completed form by Email here, or fax to: +972 89327362