This workshop is now fully booked. We invite you to join us for the workshop held on 30 April - 1 May 2014 at the same venue.
The Finance Helpdesk is holding an interactive 2 Day Workshop in Vienna.
`Just because you have read the Highway Code doesn’t mean you can drive’
Financial regulations are, necessarily, long and written in financial or legal jargon which requires interpretation on how to apply them.
‘Our aim is to ensure that not only is the correct amount budgeted for you, but that it can also be eventually correctly realised.’
‘The very latest Horizon 2020 Financial Rules and how they affect you’
The Finance Helpdesk focuses on correct compliance to current FP7 financial reporting guidelines and other financial instruments. In addition the Finance Helpdesk will explain the latest position on Horizon 2020 and the financial implications for your organisation.
28 & 29 April 2014
The Holiday Inn City Hotel in Vienna.
The workshop is targeted at Financial Personnel and Project Managers.
To ensure the attendees have the tools required to correctly claim their FP7 costs and to give the latest Horizon 2020 Financial Information.
The Workshops will include specially prepared materials including: presentations, exercises and workbooks with illustrated examples.
This Finance Helpdesk Workshop is interactive and will be implemented through:
· Explaining and interpreting current written published material,
· Case Studies and examples,
· Discussion of problems and situations from the participants.
Workshop topics included for FP7 and H2020:
· Horizon 2020 Overview
· Horizon 2020 vs FP7
· Current Horizon 2020 Financial Rules
· Preparing for Horizon 2020
· Horizon 2020 Cost Recording
·Horizon 2020 Full Cost Model option?
· Horizon 2020 Eligible Costs
·Horizon 2020 + VAT
· In-House Financial Recording Systems
· Financial Viability in Horizon 2020
· SMEs in Horizon2020
· Participation, Subcontractors, Third Parties
· Risk-sharing Finance Facility, Guarantee Mechanism
· Funding Regimes, Lump Sums, Flat Rates,
· Personnel Costs, Average Personnel costs, Employment issues, Students
· URF,EPSS, NEF Facility, FORCE.
· Eligible & Ineligible costs
· Financial Planning, Financial Spreadsheet
· Bookkeeping, Accounting Records,Timesheets, Cost Recording
· Financial Reporting, Timing and approval of financial reports
· Certificate on Financial Statement
· EU Audits / Liquidated Damages
· Consortium Agreement financial Issues
· The Role of the Coordinator
£895 + VAT
To register, please download the registration form and send completed form by Email here, or fax to: +972 89327362