The Finance Helpdesk is holding a highly interactive 3 Day In-depth Workshop in London-Heathrow, UK.
It takes approx. 40 minutes to get to the centre of London from the workshop venue.
`Just because you have read the Highway Code doesn’t mean you can drive’
Financial regulations are, necessarily, long and written in financial or legal jargon which requires interpretation on how to apply them.
‘Our aim is to ensure that not only is the correct amount budgeted for you, but that it can also be eventually correctly realised.’
‘The very latest Horizon 2020 Financial Rules and how they affect you’
The Finance Helpdesk focuses on correct Compliance to current FP7 financial reporting guidelines and other financial instruments. In addition the Finance Helpdesk will explain the latest position on Horizon2020 and the financial implications to your organisation.
20-22 May 2013
The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Airport Hotel, London-Heathrow, UK.
The workshop is targeted at Senior Financial Personnel and experienced Project Managers.
To ensure the attendees have all the tools required to interpret and implement the rules of FP7. This is key in enabling them to understand and implement their own, or their clients’ financial responsibilities and options in applying for and undertaking an EU RTD project.
The Workshops will include specially prepared materials including: presentations, many exercises and workbooks with illustrated examples.
This Finance Helpdesk Workshop is highly interactive and will be implemented through:
· Explaining and interpreting current written published material,
· Case Studies and examples,
· Discussion of problems and situations from the participants.
Workshop topics include:
· The Latest on Horizon2020
· Participation, Subcontractors, Third Parties
· Risk-sharing Finance Facility, Guarantee Mechanism
· Funding Regimes, Lump Sums, Flat Rates
· Funding Rates, Activities
· Personnel Costs, Average Personnel costs, Employment issues, Students
· URF, EPSS, NEF Facility, FORCE.
· Eligible & Ineligible costs
· Financial Planning, Financial Spreadsheet
· Bookkeeping, Accounting Records, Timesheets, Cost Recording
· Financial Reporting, Timing and approval of financial reports
· Certificate on Financial Statement
· EU Audits / Liquidated Damages
· Consortium Agreement financial Issues
· The Role of the Coordinator
· Financial secrets
£1,245 + VAT
To register, please download the registration form and send completed form by Email here, or fax to: +972 89327362