The Finance Helpdesk will be holding an open 2 day Marie Curie Workshop on 23 & 24 Nov 2010, in London-Heathrow. There will be a special emphasis on ITN and IAPP rules and regulations with respect to the current calls for proposals.
The Workshop will include specially prepared materials including: presentations, exercises and workbooks with illustrated examples. The workshop is relevant to anyone who wants to understand the Marie Curie Financial Rules and how to report correctly.
The Finance Helpdesk Workshop will be implemented through:
· Explaining and interpreting current written published material,
· Case Studies and examples,
· Discussion of problems and situations from the participants,
Workshop topics include:
· FP7 Introduction
· Marie Curie Overview
· Differences between FP6 and FP7
· FP7 Participation, Subcontractors, Third Parties
· Risk-sharing Finance Facility, Guarantee Mechanism
· Eligible & Ineligible costs
· Bookkeeping, Accounting Records, Timesheets, Cost Recording
· Intra-European Fellowships (IEF)
· International Incoming Fellowships (IIF)
· International Outgoing Fellowships (IOF)
· Marie Curie Career Integration Grants (CIG)
· Industry-Academia Partnerships And Pathways (IAPP)
· Marie Curie Initial Training Networks (ITN)
· Co-funding Of Regional, National and International Programmes (COFUND)
· Int. Research Staff Exchange Scheme (IRSES)
· EU Audits / Liquidated Damages
· Consortium Agreement financial Issues
· The Role of the Coordinator
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first register – first serve basis.
Cost to attend is 995€ and includes Workshop handouts, coffee and lunch.
To register, please download the registration form and send completed form by Email here, or fax to: +972 89327362