The Finance Helpdesk is holding a 2 Day Workshop in London-Heathrow, UK.
It takes approx. 40 minutes to get to the centre of London from the workshop venue.
Changes in the Financial Guidelines between FP6 and FP7 have impacted claims for eligible direct costs in FP7.
The Finance Helpdesk provides training that teaches workshop participants the FP7 Financial Regulations and how best to tackle them.
11 & 12 Nov 2010
The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Airport Hotel, London-Heathrow, UK.
The workshop is targeted at Project Managers and Administrative Personnel.
To ensure the attendees have all the tools required to interpret and implement the rules of FP7. This is key in enabling them to understand and implement their own, or their clients’ financial responsibilities and options in applying for and undertaking an EU RTD project.
The Workshops will include specially prepared materials including: presentations, exercises and workbooks with illustrated examples. These workshops will be conducted by experienced qualified Finance Helpdesk Staff.
The Finance Helpdesk Workshop will be implemented through:
· Explaining and interpreting current written published material,
· Case Studies and examples,
· Discussion of problems and situations from the participants,
· Consultants’ extensive experience in the EU Framework Programs.
Workshop topics include:
· Funding Schemes
· Differences between FP6 and FP7
· FP7 Participation, Subcontractors, Third Parties
· Risk-sharing Finance Facility, Guarantee Mechanism
· Funding Regimes, Lump Sums, Flat Rates
· Funding Rates, Activities
· Personnel Costs, Average Personnel costs, Employment issues, Students
· URF, EPSS, NEF Facility, FORCE.
· Eligible & Ineligible costs
· Possible Overhead Methods, Direct Costs Vs Indirect Costs,
· Financial Planning, Financial Spreadsheet
· Bookkeeping, Accounting Records, Timesheets, Cost Recording
· Financial Reporting, Timing and approval of financial reports
· Certificate on Financial Statement
· EU Audits / Liquidated Damages
· Consortium Agreement financial Issues
· The Role of the Coordinator
995€ with 100€ discount for INPACT members http://www.inpactint.com
Download the registration form, fill-in and fax to +972 8 9327362 or email to: