The Finance Helpdesk will be holding an open 1 day FP7 Financial Workshop on 24 Sept 2009, in London Heathrow, UK.
The workshop will be aimed at project managers, as well as finanace and administrative staff. It is particularly relevant to anyone who wants to understand the FP7 Financial Rules and how to report correctly as applied to the Cooperation Theme.
The Workshop Topics:
· Differences between FP6 and FP7
· FP7 Financial Rules
· Subcontracting and third parties
· Budgeting Rules
· Flat rate Overheads Vs Real Costs (FC Calculation)
· Derogation Scheme
· Cost Recording
· Calculating Personnel Costs
· Eligible Costs
· In-House Financial Recording Systems
· Cost Reporting
· Financial Reports and process (Form C)
· Audit Certificates and EU Audits
· Final Payments
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first register – first serve basis.
Cost to attend is 595€ and includes Workshop handouts, coffee and lunch.
Discounts are available for this Workshop; please see registration form for Details.