The Finance Helpdesk will be holding a 1 day Marie Curie Individual Actions Workshop on the on 7 July 2009, in Brussels, Belgium.
This Marie Curie workshop provides an In-depth description of Marie Curie Individual actions:
- Intra-European Fellowships (IEF)
- International Incoming Fellowships (IIF)
- International Outgoing Fellowships (IOF)
- European Reintegration Grants (ERG)
- International Reintegration Grants (IRG)
The Workshop will include specially prepared materials including: presentations, and workbooks with illustrated examples. The workshop is relevant to anyone who wants to understand the workings of Marie Curie Individual Actions, their financial rules and how to report correctly.
Workshop topics include:
- Differences between FP6 and FP7
- Submission Process including A forms
- Filling in Part B
- Proposal writing Tips
- Evaluation Criteria
- Eligible & Ineligible costs
- Budgeting examples
- Guarantee Mechanism
- Ethical Issues
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first register – first serve basis.
Cost to attend is 995€ and includes Workshop handouts, coffee and lunch.
To register, please download the registration form and send completed form by Email here, or fax to: +972 89327362