The Finance Helpdesk together with EFPConsulting Ltd. will be holding an open 1 Day FP7 Contract Negotiation and Project Kick-off Workshop on 28 Jan 2007, in Brussels, Belgium.
This workshop is now fully booked. Please book for another date here.
The workshop will be aimed at Project Coordinators and Project Partners of Successful FP7 R&D Proposals.
The Workshop will cover:
· Differences between FP6 and FP7
· Negotiations with the Commission
· Negotiation on Annex 1
· Grant Preparation Forms
· Technical Collective Responsibility
· Financial Viability and Capability of the Coordinator
· Unique Registration Facility
· Consortium Agreement
· Consortium Check-list
· Distribution of the effort and funding between the partners
· Negotiations between Partners
· Role of the Coordinator
· Project Initiation
· Cash flow during a typical project
· Kick-off Meeting
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first register – first serve basis.
Cost to attend is 595€ and includes Workshop handouts, coffee and lunch.
To register, please download the registration form and send completed form by Email here, or fax to: +972 89327362