In FP6, organisations were disadvantaged by a combination of poor budgeting and lack of knowledge of the financial regulations as applied to themselves. This frequently resulted in missed opportunities as well as grossly under-budgeting their own involvement when successful.
Now with the start of FP7, the Finance Helpdesk provides in-depth training to ensure workshop participants that the problems encountered in FP6 do not continue into FP7.
The Finance Helpdesk is holding 3 Day in-depth FP7 Financial Workshops across Europe.
16-18 December 2007
The workshop is targeted at Accountants, Auditors, Financial Personnel and experienced Project Managers.
To ensure the attendees have all the tools required to interpret and implement the new rules of FP7. This is key in enabling them to understand and implement their own, or their clients’ financial responsibilities and options in applying for and undertaking an EU RTD project.
The Workshops will include specially prepared materials including: presentations, exercises and workbooks with illustrated examples. These workshops will be conducted by experienced qualified accountants and Project Managers.
The Finance Helpdesk Workshop will be implemented through:
· Explaining and interpreting current written published material,
· Case Studies and examples,
· Discussion of problems and situations from the participants,
· Consultants’ extensive experience in the EU Framework Programs.
Workshop topics include:
· Funding Schemes
· Differences between FP6 and FP7
· FP7 Participation, Subcontractors, Third Parties
· Risk-sharing Finance Facility, Guarantee Mechanism
· Funding Regimes, Lump Sums, Flat Rates
· Funding Rates, Activities
· Personnel Costs, Average Personnel costs, Employment issues, Students
· Eligible & Ineligible costs
· Going from AC to Full Costs
· Overheads, Possible Methods, Direct Costs Vs Indirect Costs,
· Financial Planning, Financial Spreadsheet
· Bookkeeping, Accounting Records, Timesheets, Cost Recording
· Financial Reporting, Timing and approval of financial reports
· Certificate on Financial Statement
· EU Audits / Liquidated Damages
· Consortium Agreement financial Issues
· The Role of the Coordinator
1,395€ with 100€ discount for INPACT members http://www.inpactint.com
The Dan Panorama Hotel,
10 Kaufmann Street,
Tel Aviv, Israel.
Tel: + 972 3 519 0190
Fax: + 972 3 517 1777
Download the registration form, fill-in and fax to +972 8 9327362 or email to: