The Finance Helpdesk together with EFPConsulting Ltd. will be holding an open 1 Day FP7 SME Measures Workshop on 05 Nov 2007, in Brussels, Belgium.
The workshop is aimed at people from organisations who are interested in taking part in an SME/SME-AG FP7 project proposal. The workshop shortcuts the learning curve for participating in a project proposal with a higher chance of success and cover such areas as: background reading and considerations before you begin; IPR issues; budgetary and other financial considerations.
The Workshop will cover:
· Overview of Call Activities in “SME Measures” Workprogram
· SME and SME-AG funding schemes
· Types of participants (SMEs, SME-associations, RTD performers, Others)
· Submission process
· A Forms
· Filling in Part B template
· Overview of proposal sections
· Evaluation Criteria
· Budget Preparation (Spreadsheet exercise)
· IPR Issues (Access rights v Cost investment for participants)
· Financials (funding regimes, overheads, activities, funding levels, cost statements)
· Consortium Agreement
· Ethical Issues
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first register – first serve basis.
Cost to attend is 595€ and includes Workshop handouts, coffee and lunch.
To register, please download the registration form and send completed form by Email here, or fax to: +972 89327362