Home Register Feedback SiteMap Disclaimer Copyright Contact
Find an Auditor
About Us
Public Workshops
Customised Workshops
Horizon2020 Links
Leaflets and Tools
News
Newsletters
Helpline
Glossary
FP7 Financial Info and FAQs
FP7 Links
FP6 Financial Info & FAQs
FP6 Links
Project Admin
FP7 Financial Info and FAQs --> Overheads, Possible Methods, Direct Costs Vs Indirect Costs --> Overheads FAQs

If a university only gets a grant of 75% who pays for the other 25%?

This is a misconception that we are finding very hard to get rid of.

The other 25% is only notional. In reality, even using the flat rate of 20%, the amount received is 90% of the cost. If you use the derogation model of 60%, then the amount received is 120% of the cost.

You are better of then you were in FP6. We suggest you attend one of our workshops if you need to be convinced. (In addition, to make it even better, you can now charge permanent members of staff, if your books of account are setup correctly).



Site Developed by S.Y. Technologies Last updated: 12/13/2017